<< 良医 第7季 第11.We.are.All.Crazy.Sometimes集>>
-
1. I'm not the first person Tricky has shafted.
我不是第一个被崔奇刁难的人。
-
2. He's earned his name.
他真是实至名归。
-
3. I'm gathering every complaint I can find,which I wouldn't be doing if you'd backed me up.
我正在收集我能找到的所有投诉,如果当时你支持我 我就不用这么做了。
-
4. So no lunch.
所以不吃午饭了。
-
5. Mm, are you mad at me?
你生我气了吗。
-
6. When you're mad at me, you don't look at me.
你生我气时就不看我。
-
7. Although, you are now, so maybe you're not.
虽然 你现在看我了 所以也许你不生气了。
-
8. I turned to my boyfriend for support,and he hung me out to dry,so let's just say I am disappointed.
我向我男友寻求支持,他却把我晾在一边,所以只能说我很失望。
-
9. I told the truth.
我说的是实话。
-
10. This isn't about honesty. This is about having my back.
这不是诚实的问题 而是是否支持我的问题。