<< 良医 第7季 第11.We.are.All.Crazy.Sometimes集>>
-
1. These caps save lives. No fear in that.
这些帽子是救命的 不是因为害怕。
-
2. I'm afraid to eat a cheeseburger.
我不敢吃芝士汉堡。
-
3. My mother, she was very proud of her cooking.
我妈对她的厨艺很自信。
-
4. She told us we didn't need to sacrifice taste to keep kosher.
她告诉我们 我们不需要牺牲口味来保持洁食。
-
5. At least not with her in the kitchen.
至少不要像她在厨房里一样。
-
6. And it's crazy considering
一想到我用别的方式。
-
7. all the other ways I've rejected her faith,but if I do eat one,it feels like I'm cutting my last lifeline to my mother.
拒绝她的信仰就很疯狂,但如果我吃了一个芝士汉堡,就感觉斩断了我和我妈最后的联系。
-
8. My mom taught me how to play a guitar.
我妈教了我弹吉他。
-
9. We had our problems, a lot of them,but everything seemed to be okay when we were singing.
我们也有矛盾 很多,但一起唱歌时 矛盾就似乎无所谓了。
-
10. Since she died, um,I'm afraid to even open the case.
她去世之后,我连琴盒都不敢打开了。