<< 良医 第7季 第13.Spilled.Milk集>>
-
1. It's a rare condition called Bernard-Soulier syndrome,which makes it very difficult for your blood to clot.
这是一种罕见的巨血小板综合征,它让你的血液很难凝固。
-
2. It's why you almost bled out during surgery.
所以你在手术中差点失血而亡。
-
3. Is it treatable? Will she be okay?
治得好吗 她会没事吗。
-
4. There's no cure, but it is manageable.
治不好 不过可以控制。
-
5. Keep an eye out for pain or bruising
小心疼痛 淤青。
-
6. or any other symptoms that don't go away.
以及其他难以消失的症状。
-
7. That can be a sign of a larger problem.
那有可能是更大问题的征兆。
-
8. It's just a pulled muscle.
只是肌肉拉伤。
-
9. You don't know that.
你又不知道。
-
10. My left leg has been bothering me for a few weeks.
我的左腿疼了几个星期了。