<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第01.And.the.Hidden.Stash集>>
-
1. No, you're watching an episode
不是 你是在看现场版的。
-
2. of I didn't know I was pregnant.
《糊涂妈妈进产房》。
-
3. What is this thing doing here?
为什么这会在这里。
-
4. Isn't it enough I have a 2-foot face hair?
我有根两英尺长的脸毛还不够惨吗。
-
5. Nice, Han. She's upset again. Happy?
干得好啊 阿憨 她又不开心了。
-
6. Sorry, I thought we were playing some kind of hiding game.
抱歉 我还以为在玩你藏我找的游戏。
-
7. Oh, reach for me like that again
你下次再这样。
-
8. and we'll be playing a different game
我就跟你玩另一个游戏。
-
9. called "Guess which part of Han I cut off."
叫做"猜猜我又砍下阿憨身上哪个部位"。
-
10. Yeah, that's right.
你们学乖就好。