<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第01.And.the.Hidden.Stash集>>
-
1. Wow, you had all these closets,and no one in your family is gay?
你们拥有这些衣柜,家族里却没人"出柜"吗。
-
2. Look! It's the Louie the XVI I used to have in my playroom.
这路易十六的衣柜 以前是放在我游戏房呢。
-
3. My cousin Peter and I used to climb in here
以前我都跟我表弟彼得一起爬进去。
-
4. and play French Revolution.
然后重演法国大革命。
-
5. I'd be Marie Antoinette,and he'd help me put my hair up in a high chignon.
我扮演玛丽·安托瓦内特,然后他会帮我把头发弄上假髻。
-
6. Oh, now I'm feeling bad for his wife.
原来他是基 他老婆真可怜。
-
7. So where do you think the cup is?
那个奖杯会放哪里呢。
-
8. Let's look over there.
看看那边吧。
-
9. Oh, this is from the summer house.
这是避暑别墅的东西。
-
10. Max, you know the expression
麦克斯 你听过有句话叫。