<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第01.And.the.Hidden.Stash集>>
-
1. Now, every day,but I also think about what I did to you
我现在每日每夜地想,但我也想到我对你做的事。
-
2. every day, all day.
整天都在想。
-
3. I mean, back then,when I figured out a way to get free money,all I could think about was the money.
我是说 以前,当我想到如何捞不劳而获的钱时,我脑子里想的全是钱。
-
4. I hear that.
嗯哼。
-
5. But I really did wanna give you something for your future, sweetheart,which is why I asked Max to make sure
可我是真心想送你的未来一份礼 宝贝,所以我才请麦克斯来确保。
-
6. that you got that cup.
你会去把奖杯弄到手。
-
7. And I know it's only tin,but it's the most valuable thing I could give you,because it'll remind you
虽然只是个锡奖杯,但那是我能给你最有价值的东西了,因为它能提醒你。
-
8. that no matter how hard the circumstances,you could get over any hurdle,even the ones I put in front of you.
无论境况有多糟糕,没有你越不过的难关,我给你带来的阻碍 你也能大步跨过。
-
9. Okay, well, we should go. Our time's up.
好吧 我们该走了 时间到了。
-
10. Yeah, but--what? You just got here.
这么快要走啊 你才刚到呢。