<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第02.And.the.Pearl.Necklace集>>
-
1. Max, why are you hiding my phone in your apron?
麦克斯 你干嘛把我手机藏在你围裙里。
-
2. Is that the big question, really?
这不是重点 好吗。
-
3. 'cause I think the bigger question is,Why is your ringtone
我觉得重点是,你的铃音为什么会是。
-
4. "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"?
"老娘的"奶"昔招蜂引蝶一流"。
-
5. If you have to ask that,You clearly have not seen my milkshake.
如果连这你都不知道,那想必你是没看见过我的"奶昔"。
-
6. Okay, here. I'm busted.
好吧 还给你 被你逮到了。
-
7. I was checking to see if Martha Stewart called us yet.
我检查玛莎·斯图尔特给我们打电话了没。
-
8. You checked it again?
你又检查啊。
-
9. You check it, like, every 15 minutes.
你每15分钟就要看一遍。
-
10. I know! I am acting like a little bitch.
是啊 我现在就像个没骨气的妞。