<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第06.And.the.Candy.Manwich集>>
-
1. "and make it seem like it's just a soup kitchen open to everyone,but it's not really a soup kitchen."
弄得像是为大众开放的食物救济站,但其实不然"。
-
2. Oh, that's nice. They let them use the bathroom.
真好 这家店的厕所谁都能用。
-
3. And sit at a table.
桌子也谁都能坐。
-
4. Oh, my god! This is really a soup kitchen.
天啊 这就是一家食物救济站。
-
5. This is your idea of treating me to lunch?
你说请我吃饭 就是来这里吃吗。
-
6. We're not homeless.
我们又不是无家可归的人。
-
7. No, but we are soup-less.
但我们是无汤可喝的人啊。
-
8. And it's not just homeless people who eat here.
而且又不是只有无家可归的人来这里吃饭。
-
9. Okay, maybe they're the target audience.
好吧 或许他们是主要客群。
-
10. Look, there's a lot of other people
瞧 这里还有很多其他人。