返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第2季 第06.And.the.Candy.Manwich集>>

  • 1. Well, then I guess your childhood wasn't all that bad.
    那你小时候过得也不算太悲催嘛。
  • 2. We couldn't afford the real Manwich mix,so my mom's boyfriend, dirty Carl,used to bring us leftover meat scraps
    我们买不起真正的碎牛肉堡,所以我妈的男朋友 脏人卡尔,就会给我们带回别人吃剩的肉渣。
  • 3. and then bash 'em together with old ketchup packets
    然后用他在废车场的烂车里捡来的。
  • 4. he'd found in cars at the junkyard.
    旧番茄酱包搅拌到一起。
  • 5. Now I understand why you think this is a nice restaurant.
    我明白你为什么会觉得这里是好餐馆了。
  • 6. Have you noticed the more you drink,the better this place gets?
    你有注意到喝得越多,这地方就变得越美好吗。
  • 7. I've noticed the more I drink,the better everything gets.
    我倒是注意到喝得越多,一切都变得越美好。
  • 8. Why don't we drink every day?
    为什么我们不每天都喝酒呢。
  • 9. Some of we do.
    我就是啊。
  • 10. I'm having a great time.
    我玩得很开心。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 44 Previous Next