<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第07.And.the.Three.Boys.With.Wood集>>
-
1. Must have been a pretty hot date with the candy man.
想必是跟糖果男约会得太火热哦。
-
2. So did you touch his whatchamacallit?
你有碰到他"那话儿"吗。
-
3. Did you bring him to almond joy?
他有碰到你的"杏仁尖"吗。
-
4. His butterfingers got nowhere near my mounds.
他的黄油糖指就没接近过我的"投手丘"。
-
5. Now, if we could be adults for a second--
我们可以像成年人说话了吗。
-
6. Well, your mounds are more like sno-caps,but continue.
你的"投手丘"更像是"锥子糖",不过继续说。
-
7. Well, nothing happened.
什么都没有发生。
-
8. Even after four hours of me breathing heavily and saying...
甚至在我连续四小时呼吸急促地说。
-
9. "I'm having a really good time"
"我真的玩得很开心哦"。
-
10. Look, I don't want to be this girl, but I think--
我真的不想说这种话 但我觉得。