<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第09.And.the.New.Boss集>>
-
1. You want to do it all yourself? Great.
你想一切都自己搞定吗 没问题。
-
2. I'll write everything you need to do on a to-do list.
我会列个待办清单 你得去办好一切。
-
3. Why don't you to-do that?
为什么你不"去办"呢。
-
4. And I will to-tear it up.
然后我"去把它撕成碎片"。
-
5. What're we tearing up?
我们要把什么撕碎。
-
6. 'cause if it's that ass, I already got that covered.
如果是卡洛琳的翘臀 那我已经搞定了。
-
7. Hi, Andy. That's so sweet and dirty.
安迪 那番话真是又甜蜜又下流。
-
8. Easy, easy. What are you, shipping off to war?
要这么激情吗 你又不是要被送去打仗。
-
9. Here. Take this giant bag of skittles
来 这大包彩虹糖给你。
-
10. - and look the other way. - I'm not that easy.
-别插手这事 -老娘可没这么好哄。