返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第2季 第09.And.the.New.Boss集>>

  • 1. I learned it while interning at Conde Nast.
    我去康泰纳仕实习时学到的。
  • 2. We've all gotten someone an enema in the middle of the night,it's a rite of passage.
    我们实习生都帮人半夜买过灌肠剂,算是个"通过仪式"。
  • 3. For someone to get their passage right?
    帮助别人"通道"顺畅的仪式吗。
  • 4. Beat me to it.
    抢了我台词啊。
  • 5. There. Go open the door.
    到了 去开门吧。
  • 6. You know what has to happen.
    你知道这非做不可。
  • 7. Max has to put Ruth in her place
    麦克斯得让露丝干她的活。
  • 8. so she can learn how to be a boss.
    她才有办法学着当个老板。
  • 9. Oh. That's all? Good.
    就这样啊 那就好。
  • 10. 'Cause I thought from your tone,you were gonna force Max to have an enema.
    刚才听你语气,我还以为你让她非做不可的是灌肠。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 44 Previous Next