<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第09.And.the.New.Boss集>>
-
1. It comes up, and then goes, "nope!"
它会浮上来 说"不行"。
-
2. It goes right back down.
然后它就继续潜水。
-
3. I am not supposed to fire someone.
我不应该是炒人的那个。
-
4. I am the someone who's supposed to be fired.
我应该是当被人炒的那个。
-
5. So I guess I'm the boss, then.
看来老板得我当了。
-
6. Sounds like a plan. I'll be in my mom's cage.
这可以 我去我妈的笼子里等你。
-
7. All right, come on, you lowly worker.
行 那滚过来 你个下层工人。
-
8. Help the boss pull these chairs out.
帮忙老板把椅子拉出去。
-
9. Don't yell at me, boss. I'm blocked.
少对我嚷嚷了 老板 我有"障碍"。
-
10. Wish you had your enemas now, don't you?
后悔没听我的去灌肠 清"障碍"了吧。