<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第11.And.the.Silent.Partner集>>
-
1. I'll give you $3.
3块钱卖我一个。
-
2. I'm sorry, they're $4.
抱歉 但明码标价是4块钱。
-
3. there's no one in here. You'll take what you get.
这里一个客人都没有 我愿意买你们就该偷笑了。
-
4. I'm in love with that whore.
我爱上那个婊子了。
-
5. Hello. I'm calling from Max's homemade cupcakes
你好 我是麦克斯自制小蛋糕店。
-
6. to acquaint you with our new "Mornings with Max's" special.
来跟您介绍我们的"相约早晨"特别活动。
-
7. No, sir, that is not what our special is.
不 先生 特别活动不是那种事。
-
8. And I haven't even done that with my boyfriend yet,so don't be rude.
而且那事我都还没跟我男人"做"过呢,所以请放尊重点。
-
9. Give me that phone.
把电话给我。
-
10. Ya fat, ya ugly, ya fugly.
你又胖又丑 你个死猪扒。