<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第13.And.the.Bear.Truth集>>
-
1. You found your first "down there" Hair?
你"下面"终于长出第一根毛了吗。
-
2. No, it's the last chance to put in your business card
不 现在是你们最后放入名片抽奖。
-
3. to win a luxury weekend vacation.
得到豪华周末游的机会。
-
4. It's Han's big promo.
是阿憨大抽奖[高调基佬]。
-
5. Well, he's finally announced it.
他终于正式宣布了。
-
6. Han's a big promo.
阿憨是个大基佬。
-
7. Well, he's a little promo.
他只能算个小基基吧。
-
8. Good luck, you now have a chance
祝好运啦 你们现在。
-
9. to win a fancy two-room suite in the country,and there's a fireplace because daddy don't skimp.
有机会赢到豪华乡间两室一厅套房,而且内有壁炉哦 因为小爷特大方。
-
10. Aw, I miss our fireplace in the country.
我好想念我家乡间屋子的壁炉。