<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第14.And.Too.Little.Sleep集>>
-
1. Max, I need you to explain something to me
麦克斯 有件事我想你解释一下。
-
2. 'cause I can't figure it out.
我实在百思不得其解啊。
-
3. That's hard to believe, since you're 90% head.
你占据身体9成比例的大头 居然也想不出吗。
-
4. It's not a laughing matter, Max.
这事不好笑好吗 麦克斯。
-
5. I broke my mother's pelvis coming out.
当年我出世 我妈骨盆都裂了。
-
6. At least you finally came out.
千呼万唤始出世[出柜]啊。
-
7. Oh, so you're awake enough to ridicule the boss,but not awake enough to wait on tables.
所以你够精神吐槽你老板,可是不够精神去端菜点单吗。
-
8. Exactly. See, there's that big head working.
没错 你的大脑袋还是有用的嘛。
-
9. And don't exaggerate.
而且别小题大做好吗。
-
10. Caroline and I are doing a great job.
卡洛琳跟我干活可好了。