<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第16.And.Just.Plane.Magic集>>
-
1. Wow, that is some fresh, outside-the-box thinking.
哇靠 好前无古人后无来者的"创意"。
-
2. It's like being an intern at Apple during the summer of '76.
我们像1976年苹果的实习生一样见证传奇啊。
-
3. That's right. Call me "Han Jobs."
没错 请叫我"憨布斯"[手交]。
-
4. Oh, I will only call you "Han Jobs."
你放心 我绝对只叫你"含布斯"。
-
5. I can't believe everybody else is gone,and we're stuck here doing this.
真不敢相信大家都走人了,我们还得留下弄这些。
-
6. Eew, this has a really toxic plastic smell.
这有一股超浓的毒塑料味。
-
7. Give me that.
快给我。
-
8. Max, are you huffing a ketchup bottle?
麦克斯 你在吸番茄酱罐气吗。
-
9. I'm hoping it kills the brain cells that'll remember
希望这毒气能杀了我脑中那些能记得。
-
10. I'm stuck doing ketchups on a friday night.
我周五夜还得留下弄番茄酱罐的脑细胞。