<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第17.And.the.Broken.Hip集>>
-
1. Oh, my God! We have customers?
天啊 居然有顾客上门。
-
2. What's going on?
这是怎么回事。
-
3. Why are there so many hipsters here?
怎么来了这么多嬉皮士啊。
-
4. Are we selling stupid hats and telling them
我们开始卖傻逼帽子。
-
5. they're more talented than they actually are?
然后乱夸他们超有才吗。
-
6. No, that's already a store. It's called "Fedorable."
不 那种店早有了 就是那家装潮帽店啊。
-
7. You've been working so hard to get us customers in,I wanted to contribute by finding a way
你一直很努力地帮店里招揽顾客,所以我也想找到个方法。
-
8. to get in the neighborhood hipsters.
来招揽跟这一带的嬉皮士。
-
9. So... here's our new flyer.
这就是我们的新传单。
-
10. You made up a new flyer without talking to me about it first?
你问都没问我 就弄个新传单啊。