返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第2季 第17.And.the.Broken.Hip集>>

  • 1. Did he go after your bangs? 'Cause that's where I'd start.
    羞辱你的刘海吗 我肯定先从这开始羞辱起。
  • 2. This is a lawsuit.
    这可是法律诉讼啊。
  • 3. It says, "Max's homemade cupcakes is being sued
    上面写着 "麦隆·谢尔斯 也就是劫佩托。
  • 4. for injuries sustained in our shop by Myron Shales,A.K.A. 'J. Petto.'"
    因在麦克斯自制小蛋糕店摔伤 而以,故意伤害罪起诉店主"。
  • 5. Max, it's the puppet guy.
    麦克斯 是那个木偶男。
  • 6. He's suing us?
    他要告咱们啊。
  • 7. We should be suing him for gross...
    应该是我们告他很恶心...。
  • 8. I don't know what the legal words are
    我不知道法律用词怎么说。
  • 9. but just for being gross.
    反正就是告他当个恶心人啦。
  • 10. We can't afford to be sued.
    我们承受不起被人告。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 39 Previous Next