<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第17.And.the.Broken.Hip集>>
-
1. We can't even afford the lawyer on those bus ads
我们甚至请不起巴士广告上那个。
-
2. who has a gavel in one hand and a chicken in the other.
一手拿小木槌一手抓只鸡的律师。
-
3. I hope everything was satisfactory.
希望两位对本店还满意。
-
4. Can I get you ladies anything else...
请问两位女士还需要点什么吗。
-
5. like a strong work ethic?
比如强烈的职业道德如何。
-
6. Han, it's not funny. We're being sued.
阿憨 不好玩啦 我们被人告了。
-
7. Okay, let me see those.
好吧 文件给我看看。
-
8. I studied law in Korea,but I never made it through graduation.
我在韩国曾学过法律,但是我没有读到毕业。
-
9. I realized it wasn't my passion,and I pulled out.
因为我意识到那不是我的兴趣,所以我中途退出[拔出]了。
-
10. Did they know it was in?
有人知道你曾"进去"过吗。