<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第17.And.the.Broken.Hip集>>
-
1. Um, well, I wasn't expecting company,but come in.
我没想到今天会有客人来,但是进来吧。
-
2. We're all just hangin' out.
我们大伙正玩得欢呢。
-
3. Oh, oh, this isn't weird. This isn't weird at all.
这不诡异 这一点也不诡异。
-
4. It's like we're in a dead body car wash.
感觉好像进了死尸洗车机。
-
5. I had a nightmare that I had a nightmare like this once.
我曾做过个恶梦 梦到自己梦到这场景。
-
6. Just so you know,I'm not allowed to talk about the lawsuit.
先说好哦,根据规定 我不能谈论这次诉讼的事。
-
7. Well, I'm not allowed to talk
真巧 我也不能谈论。
-
8. about how I really feel right now.
自己此时此刻的真实感受。
-
9. Speaking of the lawsuit, you seem well--
说到这次的诉讼 你看起来没事啊。
-
10. you know, physically-which is great,because the suit said you had a shattered arm
身上没伤 这挺好的,因为你在讼词里说 你手臂摔断。