返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第2季 第17.And.the.Broken.Hip集>>

  • 1. That was a show?
    那也算是演出啊。
  • 2. Look, you can't do your little skits here.
    听好 不许在这表演你的把戏。
  • 3. She doesn't mean to be negative.
    她其实没有负面的意思啦。
  • 4. She's right. I was planning to be all positive
    她说得对 我本来也打算给点正面评价。
  • 5. till your doll raped her leg.
    但你的娃娃强奸她腿后就没了。
  • 6. Pierre is not a doll, okay?
    皮埃尔不是娃娃好吗。
  • 7. He is a marionette. Hand-carved by me.
    他是个牵线木偶 我亲手雕刻的呢。
  • 8. And I don't do "skits," Okay?
    而且我表演的也不是"把戏" 懂吗。
  • 9. I received a national endowment for my work.
    我的演出还得到国家的赞助呢。
  • 10. What? The government pays for stuff like this,and I can't get my back tooth fixed?
    什么 政府花钱补助这种玩意儿,而我连补大牙的钱都没。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 39 Previous Next