<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第18.And.Not-So-Sweet.Charity集>>
-
1. you've got to hold on to:
你必需得留下。
-
2. your dreams, and your receipt when you're leaving Best Buy.
"你的梦想" 以及在商店买完东西后的发票。
-
3. Oh, you do not want to be a black man without a receipt.
没发票的黑人绝对是茅房里提灯笼 找屎[死]啊。
-
4. Max, did you just give me the cold shoulder?
麦克斯 你是在故意不甩我吗。
-
5. Oh, my God, I've been doing that for a year and a half
天啊 我试着故意不甩你一年半了。
-
6. and you finally got it.
你今天终于明白了。
-
7. I'm sorry for storming out earlier,but we just can't give it up that easy.
今天那么甩头就走是我不对,但我们不能这么轻易放弃。
-
8. I can, and have, and will again.
我能 也有过 也会继续这么做。
-
9. Maybe it's better if we just get out now.
我们现在抽身 说不定是明智之举呢。
-
10. I heard a customer saying
我听到一个顾客在说。