<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第18.And.Not-So-Sweet.Charity集>>
-
1. I lost my money, my father,and now I'm about to lose my dream.
我失去我的家产 我的父亲,现在我还即将失去我的梦想。
-
2. And you know what? We're done.
告诉你 我们走人了。
-
3. You know what? We are not done.
你想得美 才不走。
-
4. I am not a quitter.
我不是个轻易放弃的人。
-
5. I said I would put your new face on,so I'm not leaving here until I do.
我说过会帮你把面膜贴上,所以没做到我决不离开。
-
6. Her face is gone.
她的脸没了。
-
7. She's basically the phantom of the Channing.
她简直就是钱宁家的《歌剧魅影》。
-
8. All right, that's close enough.
好了 这样应该差不多了。
-
9. And stop calling me spoiled.
别再说我是被宠坏的孩子。
-
10. Since I lost it all, I've worked hard.
自从我失去了一切 我努力工作。