<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第20.And.The.Big.Hole集>>
-
1. And in my family,when my kids would fight,I tried to get them to talk to each other,because honesty is key.
在我的家庭,当我的孩子吵架时,我会试图让他们跟对方说话,因为坦诚是关键。
-
2. But if that didn't work,I'd lie to their faces--
但如果不管用,我会骗他们。
-
3. lock them in their room and tell them
把他们关进房间 然后告诉他们。
-
4. that the other one had three weeks to live.
对方只剩三周可以活了。
-
5. You know, what used to be known as good parenting.
这在以前 就可以算是模范家长呢。
-
6. Max, I've got 12 overqualified candidates
麦克斯 我有12个资历过硬的候选人。
-
7. coming in for the waitress position today.
今天来应征服务员的工作。
-
8. Thank you, crumbling economy!
真要多谢现在不景气的经济。
-
9. You know, Han, here at this diner,we're kind of like a little family, and--
阿憨 在这家餐厅,我们就像是一家人。
-
10. Oh, I can't do this.
我编不下去了。