<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第22.And.the.Extra.Work集>>
-
1. Well, when we're the big stars of funk and skank,we won't have to wear any uniforms.
等我们成为巨星"街妹与骚妹"的时候,我们就不用穿任何制服了。
-
2. But wait, aren't funk and skank cops?
等等 "街妹与骚妹"不是警察吗。
-
3. Uh, no, they're hookers.
不是 她们是妓女。
-
4. How about a compromise?
折衷一下吧。
-
5. Cops by day, prostitutes by night?
白天是警察 晚上是妓女如何。
-
6. You know, copstitutes.
所谓的警妓合一嘛。
-
7. Either way, we're New York's finest.
反正这俩行当 我们都是纽约最强的。
-
8. Okay, everybody, ready! Here we go.
好了 大家准备 开始吧。
-
9. Look at Earl over there.
你看厄尔。
-
10. Good luck, Earl!
厄尔 祝你好运。