返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第2季 第22.And.the.Extra.Work集>>

  • 1. Really? I got it?
    真的吗 由我演吗。
  • 2. Yes, but a little less "French revolution,"
    是的 但记得少一点"法国大革命"元素。
  • 3. and a lot more "face down on the floor."
    多一点"乖乖脸朝下当尸体"元素。
  • 4. You can't take a shot. You can't even do a shot.
    你哪能演中弹啊 你连灌烈酒都不行[同词]。
  • 5. Don't be mad, Max. I'm doing this for Chestnut.
    不要羡慕嫉妒恨好吗 我是为了栗宝。
  • 6. And it's not my fault he liked my death scene.
    他喜欢我演死去的方式也不能怪我啊。
  • 7. He liked your death scene with his penis.
    他的小弟弟喜欢你的死戏才是真吧。
  • 8. Wow, Max, show business really brings out the worst in you.
    麦克斯 演艺事业把你丑恶的一面引出来了。
  • 9. You haven't seen me at a wedding.
    你还没看到我参加婚宴时的样子。
  • 10. Hello! You just put your hand
    你就这么把手。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 47 Previous Next