<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第22.And.the.Extra.Work集>>
-
1. Now, let's give me the bullet
现在请赐给我那颗。
-
2. I've been waiting for my whole life.
我等了一生的子弹吧。
-
3. I haven't felt this unwanted since I tried to
我很久没觉得自己这么不受人待见了。
-
4. teach those innercity school kids how to knit.
上一次还是在我教贫民窟小孩织毛衣的时候。
-
5. Seriously, Caroline, you have to stay here,away from the shot,or neither of you is gonna be paid.
卡洛琳 你得待在这里,远离镜头,不然到最后你们谁都挣不着钱。
-
6. Hey, Tom, you know what this scene needs?
汤姆 你知道戏里还缺点什么吗。
-
7. A little more cashier.
收银员。
-
8. Oy, that crew is doing a lot of damage to this diner.
那群剧组人员把餐厅糟蹋得乱七八糟。
-
9. Well, I'm doing some damage to this fancy french water.
我现在在糟蹋这瓶高级纯净水。
-
10. 150 for the floor, 20 for the napkins they used,And...
地板要赔150块 用掉的餐巾要付20块,还有...。