返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第2季 第24.And.the.Window.of.Opportunity集>>

  • 1. I think that "B" you're holding might stand for "bitch."
    我觉得你手里拿着那个"B" 应该是"贱B"的意思。
  • 2. And she told me I got a "B" because of the conditions
    她居然告诉我 我得了个"B"是因为。
  • 3. of the back room off the dishwasher area.
    洗碗区后面的密室环境不佳。
  • 4. I didn't even know we had a back room, did you?
    我甚至不知道我们有个密室 你们知道吗。
  • 5. No, but of course there's a mysterious back room
    不知道 但在这个价值观被颠倒的世界。
  • 6. in this new upside down world,where a piece of cheese is mayor
    当然会有一个神秘的密室,那里芝士是市长。
  • 7. and Donna Karan is a no one!
    而大牌DKNY的创始人则是无名小卒。
  • 8. Oh, there it is.
    就是这里。
  • 9. I always thought that was the property
    我一直以为这属于。
  • 10. of the bar next door.
    隔壁酒吧的地方。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 40 Previous Next