<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第03.And.the.Kitty.Kitty.Spank.Spank集>>
-
1. The plain! The plain!
原味 原味[音似飞机 飞机]。
-
2. It took me two years,but I finally got him to say it.
虽然等了两年,但终于让他说出这台词了。
-
3. Are you telling me you don't hear that cat?
别告诉我你没听到那猫叫声。
-
4. We have to let it in.
我们得放它进来。
-
5. It's clearly a stray,or this marine I met last week at a blood drive.
明显是只流浪喵星人,或是我上周在捐血车附近碰到的海军男。
-
6. Last week there was a man outside our door screaming,"I've been stabbed,"
上周有个男的在门外大喊,"我被人捅了"。
-
7. and all you did was yell, "shut up."
而你只是回敬他一句"闭嘴"。
-
8. Because he said, "I think I've been stabbed""
因为他说他"好像"被人捅了。
-
9. You're either stabbed, or you're not stabbed, my friend.
要么是被捅 要么是没被捅 朋友。
-
10. Listen, it sounds like the cat's saying hello.
你听 那个喵星人像是在说"哈喽[你好]"。