<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第04.And.the.Group.Head集>>
-
1. Yes, I just heard how that sounded.
不用说 我也听到自己语中的歧义了。
-
2. Okay, Luis, here's how the tables work.
路易斯 桌子是分成这样的。
-
3. We got the four-tops. We got the two-tops.
有上限四人桌 也有上限两人桌。
-
4. - Are you a top? - Oh, please.
-你也在"上"面吗 -废话。
-
5. No one is pushing this $25,000 face into a pillow.
价值两万五的脸蛋 哪能做"受"被压枕头上。
-
6. I'm ready to order.
我准备好点餐了。
-
7. Luis, why don't you take that table?
路易斯 你去搞定那桌吧。
-
8. It's part of your training, and I don't want to.
这是你的训练 而且我也不想去。
-
9. Earl, that's the new day waiter.
厄尔 他是上白班的新服务员。
-
10. He's also the new gay waiter.
他也是新的"基"务员。