<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第04.And.the.Group.Head集>>
-
1. I'm not doing it for the free cappuccino machine.
我不是为了免费拿咖啡机才这样。
-
2. I'm doing it for the money we'll make
我是为了免费咖啡机能为我们。
-
3. from the free cappuccino machine
赚到的钱 才这么大费周章。
-
4. And maybe to help Oleg and Sophie get back together.
顺便帮奥列格与苏菲复合嘛。
-
5. You know, it's a page out of Shakespeare, and I'm Puck.
就像莎士比亚书中的故事 我就是帕克。
-
6. Puck from The Real world?
《真实世界》里的帕克吗。
-
7. Am I the only one who's read a book?
我是唯一读过书的人吗。
-
8. Oh, here she is. I'll do the talking.
她来了 我来负责套话吧。
-
9. It's kind of in my wheelhouse.
这方面算是我的强项。
-
10. You have a wheelhouse,and we're living in this dump?
你有个房子,我们为啥要住在这垃圾堆里。