返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第3季 第06.And.the.Piece.of.Sheet集>>

  • 1. Oh, I closed out the cupcake register.
    我结算了小蛋糕店的收银机。
  • 2. Here's our rent money.
    这是挣来的房租钱。
  • 3. Gimme back the envelope though,'cause it's also my jewelry box.
    钱拿去 信封袋还我,那袋子也是我的珠宝首饰盒。
  • 4. I closed out the register.
    我也结算了收银机。
  • 5. I have our rent money.
    我这也有一份交房租的钱。
  • 6. Max, do you know what this means?
    麦克斯 你知道这代表什么吗。
  • 7. Unless I was hit in the head by a piece of farm equipment,it means we have extra money.
    如果我脑子没有被驴踢了,就表示咱们有盈余啦。
  • 8. I wanna do the extra money dance,but we don't have one
    我好想来一段盈余庆祝舞,但我们没有这一套舞。
  • 9. because we've never had extra money!
    因为我们的钱从没有过盈余。
  • 10. The only extra money dance I know
    我唯一会的挣钱[盈余]舞。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 46 Previous Next