<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第12.And.the.French.Kiss集>>
-
1. No, it was not, Max.
才不是呢 麦克斯。
-
2. Yes, there might have been a tasteful graze,just to figure out how European he was down there.
没错 可能是鉴赏性地摸了一下,只是为了估计他下面的尺寸有多欧洲。
-
3. Good news, it's not wearing a floppy beret.
好消息是 "头顶"不是软趴趴的贝雷帽。
-
4. So we are right on track for a perfect fairy-tale romance.
所以我们会发展成为完美的童话式爱情。
-
5. Yeah, the princess and the penis.
是啊 美国公主和法国阳具。
-
6. See you at the diner, Max. Au revoir, mes amis.
餐厅见 麦克斯 再见 朋友们。
-
7. I have to kinda tell you something
我有件事要告诉你。
-
8. that you have to promise you kind of
你要答应我。
-
9. definitely won't tell Caroline.
绝对不会告诉卡洛琳。
-
10. Are you about to tell me that when she speaks French
你是想告诉我 她说法语时。