<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第12.And.the.French.Kiss集>>
-
1. And this time he sent me a video. Look.
这次还发了个视频呢 你看。
-
2. Then, Caroline, you spoon the fat from the pan...
卡洛琳 然后把油从平底锅里舀...。
-
3. It's him making breakfast with his shirt open.
是他敞开衣服做饭呢。
-
4. What do you think it means?
你觉得这是什么意思。
-
5. That he doesn't have a fear of bacon splatters.
他不怕煎培根时被油溅到。
-
6. He's totally flirting with me, right?
他完全是在跟我调情吧。
-
7. Totally. Chef Nicolas is hot for ya.
绝对的 尼可拉斯大厨对你有性趣。
-
8. He has to double up on aprons when you're around,Know what I'm sayin'?
你在身边时 他就得别两层围裙,你懂我的意思吧。
-
9. Deke, this is just private best friend stuff between girls.
迪克 这是闺蜜间的私密谈话。
-
10. You know, that you're not a part of.
跟你完全没有关系。