<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第13.And.the.Big.But集>>
-
1. I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了。
-
2. We're bros, and I don't want to ruin the friendship,which is really unlike me.
我把他当兄弟 我不想破坏我们之间的友情,这太不像我了。
-
3. I always ruin friendships.
我向来都是友情破坏王。
-
4. I've been trying to ruin ours since you moved in.
打从你搬进来 我就一直想破坏我们的友情。
-
5. Well, what changed with Deke?
迪克有何变化让你动了心。
-
6. It was so weird-- he was wetting my bread,And then my bread was wet, if you know what I'm saying.
当时情景特别奇怪 他帮我加湿我的面团,然后揉着揉着我"下面"包也湿了 你懂的。
-
7. Okay, thank you. I'm finally off bread.
我懂 多谢你 我终于不爱吃面包了。
-
8. Look, I understand.
我完全理解你。
-
9. You can't always help who you're attracted to.
有时候人们就是会控制不住喜欢上谁。
-
10. It's like with me and Nicolas--
就像我和尼可拉斯。