<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第13.And.the.Big.But集>>
-
1. I am so glad you stay open
真开心你们还在营业。
-
2. even with all this snow everywhere.
雪花满天飞还坚持不懈。
-
3. You know, good for you.
你们俩干得很好。
-
4. You two are really committed to this little cupcake window,Even when it's stupid.
真的把心血都倾注到这小蛋糕窗口上了,即使明知没人买 也还坚持营业。
-
5. That's it, we're closing.
够了 咱们收工吧。
-
6. These streets need to be plowed
这街道该铲雪[开搞]的程度。
-
7. more than that poor married Jonas brother.
比那个老婆肚子大了的明星还严重。
-
8. No, wait. Listen!
先等等 你听。
-
9. It's the snowplow.
是铲雪车的声音。
-
10. Now, people will be able to get to us.
铲完雪 顾客上门就轻松了。