<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第13.And.the.Big.But集>>
-
1. Judy and I got to talking, and it got pretty involved.
我和朱迪聊天 而且聊得很深入。
-
2. Well, now we're screwed.
现在我们都搞砸了。
-
3. I mean, you already got screwed.
我是说 反正你已经"搞"过了。
-
4. Congrats. Proud of you, bro.
恭喜 以你为傲 兄弟。
-
5. Max, we're gonna flunk this test.
麦克斯 这次考试我们要不及格了。
-
6. Better go to the men's room
我最好先去男厕所。
-
7. and write all the answers on my penis.
把所有答案抄上我鸡鸡了。
-
8. Don't worry, they'll fit.
别担心 能全写下。
-
9. I hope you're happy,I've now kissed a married man twice.
这下你开心啦,我跟已婚男人接吻了两次。
-
10. Oh, and here, I grabbed this from Nicolas' office.
给 这是从尼可拉斯办公室拿来的。