返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第3季 第14.And.the.Dumpster.Sex集>>

  • 1. Pick-up, dead meat.
    上菜 死肉一团。
  • 2. What does that mean?
    这话什么意思。
  • 3. It means it's never a good idea to have
    意思就是叫人拖走车窗全黑的车。
  • 4. a car with tinted windows towed.
    从来都不是个好主意。
  • 5. That's rule number one.
    这不是天字第一号规矩吗。
  • 6. I thought rule number one was,"always wipe front to back."
    我以为天字第一号规矩是,"女生擦屁屁 要从前往后"。
  • 7. - Max, I'm worried. - Me too.
    -麦克斯 我好担心啊 -我也是。
  • 8. I thought it was back to front.
    我一直以为是从后往前擦。
  • 9. What's up, Nat King Cool?
    你好吗 纳·京·酷哥。
  • 10. And, my brother from a Jewish mother.
    我老妈是犹太人的好兄弟。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 41 Previous Next