<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第03.And.the.Childhood.Not.Included集>>
-
1. Do yourselves a favor.
就当帮自己个忙。
-
2. Tell him his core looks tight.
夸他核心肌肉看起来很紧实。
-
3. Max, I'm so sorry you have to sell T-rux
麦克斯 很抱歉你要为了我。
-
4. for the fish money because of me.
把熊霸天卖掉 换钱买金鱼。
-
5. Talked to the fist, because the face is pissed.
跟我的铁拳说去 我的脸在不爽着呢。
-
6. I'm getting attitude from a bear?
我居然要受一只熊的气。
-
7. That's where I'm at?
我沦落到这般田地了吗。
-
8. I can't believe all this stuff he has from the '90s.
真不敢相信他收集了这么多90年代的东西。
-
9. I can't believe he has to have a party to come out.
真不敢相信他要开个派对才出柜。
-
10. That kid came out, out.
那小子出了柜门十万八千里了。