<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第03.And.the.Childhood.Not.Included集>>
-
1. I feel like that's a "No, bitch."
你的眼神在说"不行 贱婢"。
-
2. I'm not--I'm not just talking about the toys.
我说的不只是这些玩偶。
-
3. You got a pretty sweet set-up.
你的房间布置得也很屌。
-
4. That nice lady out there, giving you everything you want,taking care of you.
外面那位好心女士 不但给你想要的一切,还悉心照顾你。
-
5. She's just a mom. Everyone has one.
妈不都这样吗 谁没有啊。
-
6. Not really. Some people just have bad ass bears.
有的人没有 他们只有霸气的熊。
-
7. Max, are you sure about this?
麦克斯 你确定要这样做吗。
-
8. This is the only thing you have from your childhood.
这是你童年唯一拥有的东西。
-
9. Not true,I have a dent in my skull from a ball-peen hammer.
才不是呢,我的头盖骨还拥有个圆头锤砸的坑。
-
10. The last time I change the channel during Three's Company.
之后我再也没敢在播《三人行》时换台。