<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第03.And.the.Childhood.Not.Included集>>
-
1. That's what was in the box?
盒子里装的就是这个吗。
-
2. A Teddy Ruxpin doll?
一只泰迪·华斯比娃娃吗。
-
3. Not a doll and not his name.
它不是娃娃 那也不是他名字。
-
4. I had it legally changed to T-rux.
我将其合法改名为熊霸天了。
-
5. I used the same lawyer my mom hired
找的就是我妈以前请来。
-
6. to declare me native American
把我身份改成印第安人的律师。
-
7. so she didn't have to pay for parking at the casino.
这样她去赌场就不用停车费了。
-
8. For six months, I had to answer the phone,"Max proudfoot."
有足足六个月我接电话都得说,我叫"麦克斯·荣耀之足"。
-
9. You know, in Poland, we didn't have dolls.
在波兰 我们没有娃娃。
-
10. Yeah, we just hired little gypsy kids
我们就租吉普赛小孩。