<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第07.And.a.Loan.for.Christmas集>>
-
1. I need to place a rush t-shirt order.
我需要下订单加急制作一批T恤。
-
2. No, no, no, no, no. Don't put me on hold again.
别别别 别再帮我转接客服部了。
-
3. I've been through seven rounds of
我已经听了七遍圣诞神曲。
-
4. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer.
《奶奶被驯鹿撞死了》。
-
5. And she just got run over again.
现在她又被撞第八遍了。
-
6. Now that we have all this crazy gay t-shirt money,I think we should up the prices on these gifts.
既然现在有那个疯子基佬给的T恤钱,我想我们可以花大钱买豪礼啦。
-
7. So we agree, we're getting Earl a car.
就这么定了 我们送厄尔一辆车。
-
8. Sophie is getting the country house with the lake she's always wanted.
送苏菲一栋她梦寐以求的湖边别墅。
-
9. Max, Rodney is selling our shirts for 300,but we only get 25 of that.
麦克斯 虽然我们的T恤在店里售价是300美元,但我们每件只能拿到25美元。
-
10. And you can't buy a house for $750.
而且750美元哪够买房子啊。