<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第08.And.the.Fun.Factory集>>
-
1. Girls, when you're there,find out if they'd be interested in some hair south of the border.
姑娘们 麻烦帮我问问,他们喜不喜欢美墨边界的南边长点毛。
-
2. Didn't know if you ladies wanted beers or margaritas,so we got you Beer-garitas.
不知道你们俩美女喜欢啤酒还是玛格丽塔,所以我们给你们点了啤酒丽塔。
-
3. It's five bucks, but you're worth it.
一杯要五块钱呢 不过你值这个价。
-
4. I love a girl with a healthy appetite.
我喜欢好胃口的姑娘。
-
5. Well, you're gonna be getting down on one knee
那估计开胃小食没吃完。
-
6. before the end of the appetizers.
你就要单膝跪地求婚了。
-
7. So let's just dive right in. How's factory life treating you?
咱们还是直入主题吧 你在工厂的生活怎么样。
-
8. Give us the skinny-- which is what I hope you said
爆点料[低卡鸡尾酒]嘛 在你点啤酒丽塔时。
-
9. when you ordered those Beer-garitas,'cause I cannot be poor with a muffin top.
我也希望你会这么说,因为我不想又穷又有小肚腩。
-
10. You know, I don't want to talk about work.
我不是很想谈工作。