返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第4季 第08.And.the.Fun.Factory集>>

  • 1. "American Ace. The founder, Ace Hardwick,is devoted to treating his workers well,"
    "美国王牌[艾斯] 创办人艾斯·哈德威克,致力于妥善照顾员工"。
  • 2. and not in a creepy way like that American Apparel guy.
    而且不是AA美国服饰的那位变态佬那种"照顾"。
  • 3. So you're saying none of these workers
    你的意思是他旗下的那些员工。
  • 4. have ever found an Ace in their hole?
    都没有被人的裤中王牌"爱湿"过吗。
  • 5. Look, I've worked in a lot of factories.
    我在很多工厂里工作过。
  • 6. I know what goes on.
    里头的猫腻我太清楚了。
  • 7. I worked in a coat factory,which is why my lungs are coated in asbestos.
    我在大衣工厂工作过,所以现在我的肺里裹上了一层石棉。
  • 8. I worked in an underwear factory,where I was underpaid for the fruits of my looms,and worst factory of all,The Cheesecake Factory.
    我也曾经在内衣工厂里工作过,"内"里的人会克扣我劳动成果换来的工钱,而我工作过最烂的工厂呢,是"起司工厂"。
  • 9. How about we do a walk-through tomorrow
    要不我们明天去工厂里看看。
  • 10. to make sure it's up to snuff?
    确保里面一切妥当。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 37 Previous Next