返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第4季 第09.And.the.Past.and.the.Furious集>>

  • 1. My dad said if anything happens to it,we'll be responsible.
    我爸说 万一这车子出事了,我们就得负责。
  • 2. What could possibly happen
    哪能出什么事啊。
  • 3. on a weed run to deep Tijuana?
    就去墨西哥边境城市进点大麻回来而已。
  • 4. You know, I wish this car never came,and I wish I never sat in it.
    我真希望没收到过这台车,也从没坐到这台车上过。
  • 5. It's the same reason I don't go to Barneys.
    就跟我现在不去百货公司一样。
  • 6. I don't like to be around things I can't afford anymore.
    我不想要靠近我买不起的事物。
  • 7. Same reason I don't go to the 99 Cent Store.
    我也是因为这样才不去一元店的。
  • 8. There's a Nerf tennis set
    里面有一套玩具网球组。
  • 9. half on the floor, half in the bin,none of it going home with me.
    一半在地上 一半在垃圾桶里,但是我还是只能空手而归。
  • 10. I was trying to be positive about my birthday this year,but, Max, if things hadn't happened with my father,tonight would have been a magical birthday for me.
    我本来还试着用正面态度面对我今年生日,但麦克斯 如果我爸爸没出事,今晚或许我真能过个魔力的生日。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 39 Previous Next