<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第09.And.the.Past.and.the.Furious集>>
-
1. by a mentally unstable farmhand.
精神状况不稳定的帮工给突然放火烧掉。
-
2. Hi, I have a delivery for Caroline Channing
我有一件物品要请卡洛琳·钱宁签收。
-
3. from Martin Channing.
来自马丁·钱宁先生。
-
4. Oh, it's a birthday gift from my daddy all the way from prison.
是我老爸从监狱寄来的生日礼物。
-
5. Last year, he made me a macaroni art picture frame.
去年他亲手做了手工通心粉相框给我。
-
6. I mean, the man once rented Miami
想当年 他可曾为替朋友办单身派对。
-
7. for a friend's bachelor party.
把整个迈阿密[音似通心粉]租下来呢。
-
8. Hey, that picture frame fed us for two days.
那相框好歹让我们饱餐两天。
-
9. Yeah, well, this thing is not pasta,and it's too big to fit through the door.
这东西不是意大利面,而且大到过不了这个门。
-
10. And so was I three months ago.
我三个月前也是这样。