<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第10.And.the.Move-in.Meltdown集>>
-
1. Okay, you be me.
好的 你替我。
-
2. No, I don't feel like getting a threatening erection right now.
不要 我不喜欢现在受到勃起的威胁。
-
3. But I will say, anytime people move in together,it's a compromise.
但我要说的是 只要两个人决定住在一起,那必须相互妥协。
-
4. Look at Max--
瞧瞧麦克斯。
-
5. when I needed a place to stay, she let me have my horse.
在我需要地方住的时候 她连我的马都收留了。
-
6. Let me just say--and I brought this up on Springer--
让我这么说吧 我在撕逼节目上也说过。
-
7. I only let you in because of the horse.
我是因为那匹马才愿意收留你的。
-
8. And I finally stopped putting up a fight
而我终于放弃抵抗。
-
9. and let Max walk around naked.
让麦克斯光着身子在家里四处走。
-
10. When did that happen?
什么时候放弃的。