<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第11.And.the.Crime.Ring集>>
-
1. You deserve all the happiness in the world.
你值得拥有世上所有的幸福。
-
2. I mean, so do I, but that's obviously not happening.
我也值得 但看来是没机会成真了。
-
3. Are you done with your pity-party?
你唧唧歪歪 可怜巴巴完了吗。
-
4. 'Cause I got to speak to Max.
因为我还有事跟麦克斯说呢。
-
5. Max, do you want to be my maid of honor?
麦克斯 你愿意当我的伴娘吗。
-
6. I would rather be eaten alive by a rabbit.
我宁愿被一只兔子活活啃死。
-
7. Which would take a long time and be a lot less embarrassing.
虽然会痛很久 但好歹不会那么丢人。
-
8. And Sophie, you don't really want me to be your maid of honor.
苏菲 你也不会想我当你伴娘的。
-
9. That's right. I don't.
是啊 我的确不想。
-
10. So why are we even talking about it?
所以你跟我干嘛聊这事呢。