<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第13.And.the.Great.Unwashed集>>
-
1. I will take tomato soup, house salad, extra croutons.
我要番茄汤 家常沙拉多加面包丁。
-
2. And you can charge me extra...
如果你那两颗"馒头"下没有人性。
-
3. if you have no heart behind those gazongas.
你可以收我额外面包丁的钱。
-
4. It's cool. The guy at the counter has no teeth,so you can have his.
算啦 那边吧台有个男人没牙,你可以吃他的面包丁。
-
5. Less funny--more salad. Right?
少点搞笑 多点沙拉可以吗。
-
6. Maybe the blonde one should bring it.
让那边的金发妞给我上菜吧。
-
7. Oh, you want her to bring it?
你想要那妞帮你上吗。
-
8. Maybe clear your calendar.
那先把你之后行程全取消吧。
-
9. Uh, the lady in the booth doesn't like my attitude and wants you,so I guess what I'm saying is
坐卡座的女士不喜欢我态度 指名要你,我想我真正想说的是。
-
10. I still got it!
我果然还宝刀未老。